Among the therapist’s work is to make known what is unknown
to the client in the most caring and clearest language.
In working with adults I use:
- Counseling for immediate social and emotional situations
- Therapy for a more thorough examining of issues and conflicts to change patterns of feelings, thoughts and behaviors
- Jungian psychotherapy using both conscious and unconscious expressions of patterns of feelings, thoughts and behavior, such as in dreams, art and the stories you tell during sessions
I provide therapy sessions online through telehealth: doxy.me/morazzinilcsw and also in-person sessions.
As a licensed psychotherapist, I accept most insurances.
My office is at 30 Danforth St. Suite 312, Portland Me. 04101.
You can call me at ( 207 ) 846-4880.
Issues I have worked on with clients:
- depression, anxiety and anger
- stress, trauma and abuse
- relationships and work
- finding meaning and a sense of soul