- 1988-1991, C.G. Jung Institute, Boston, Ma., depth psychology
- 1981, M.S.W., University of Connecticut, West Hartford, Ct.
- 1972, B.A., magna cum laude, Connecticut College, New London, Ct.
- 1987- present, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Independent private practice
- 1987- present, private practice, Falmouth, Me.
- I have also worked full or part-time at the following agencies:
- Kennebec Valley Mental Health Center, Waterville, Me., outpatient clinician
- Tri-County Mental Health Center, Lewiston, Me., Director, Child Abuse Program
- Lawrence and Memorial Hospital, New London, Ct., psychiatric social worker
- Clifford Beers Child Guidance Clinic, New Haven, Ct., student intern, outpatient counselor
- Family Counseling Services, New Haven, Ct., student intern, outpatient counselor