Among the therapist’s work is to make known what is unknown
to the client in the most caring and clearest language.
In working with adults I use:
- Counseling for immediate social and emotional situations
- Therapy for a more thorough examining of issues and conflicts to change patterns of feelings, thoughts and behaviors
- Jungian psychotherapy using both conscious and unconscious expressions of patterns of feelings, thoughts and behavior, such as in dreams, art and the stories you tell during sessions
In working with children and parents I use:
- Counseling, therapy, and art/play therapy as part of Jungian psychotherapy
- Parenting support and advice
As a licensed psychotherapist, I accept most insurances.
My office is at 3 Fundy Road in Falmouth, Me.
(off Route 1.)
You can call me at ( 207 ) 846-4880.
Issues I have worked on with clients:
- depression, anxiety and anger
- stress, trauma and abuse
- relationships and work
- finding meaning and a sense of soul